Room available in North Central Arkansas

slippednfell

Songster
Apr 20, 2019
AR - OZARK Mountains
If anyone has to rehome the below, we have room for them.

Pekin, Cayuga, Khaki Campbell or Rouen's - female only as we have a Cayuga drake.
Hens and/or Wyandotte (Golden Laced preferred but would take a Black Laced)

We have 55 acres with two ponds. The largest pond is an acre and a half, which our five ducks love to cruise. It is stocked and we get migrating ducks and geese visiting in the spring. There is a 10 x 20 kennel with a duck house and the ducks have tunneled out in two places so they can come and go as they please.

Thanks for reading. Contact me with any questions.

Kara

Pekin, Cayuga, Khaki Campbell or Rouen's - female only as we have a Cayuga drake.

We have 55 acres with two ponds. The largest pond is an acre and a half, which our five ducks love to cruise. It is stocked and we get migrating ducks and geese visiting in the spring. There is a 10 x 20 kennel with a duck house and the ducks have tunneled out in two places so they can come and go as they please.

Kara
I think ours must be tunneling too! :)

Kara
Try posting on your state thread here it is
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=37675

Back
Top Bottom