Rooster avatar paintings

Pics
Have you considered selling the originals. They are great, the person using the painting as an avitar could have right of first refusal. Your art is great and I would be interested in buying an original to have framed and hung in my home! I am sure I am not the only one who would be interested in buying your art. Do you have a web site for your art, would love to see anything you have done, doesn't have to be chickens!

Have you considered selling the originals. They are great, the person using the painting as an avitar could have right of first refusal. Your art is great and I would be interested in buying an original to have framed and hung in my home! I am sure I am not the only one who would be interested in buying your art. Do you have a web site for your art, would love to see anything you have done, doesn't have to be chickens!
I have thought about that, just don’t have much time to get around to it. I plan to have a little store where I sell some of the things I make when I get my garage built. Online sales would be a great idea!

Abrina, Im not asking for one but I did think you might enjoy challenging yourself when your hand rests up. This is Spazz, my gay rooster. He has been gone a few yrs. but I never will forget what a cool looking rooster he was. I have an original of him from a different member .
full

Abrina, Im not asking for one but I did think you might enjoy challenging yourself when your hand rests up. This is Spazz, my gay rooster. He has been gone a few yrs. but I never will forget what a cool looking rooster he was. I have an original of him from a different member .
full
Wow pretty boy! As I’ve been saying, might be a while but I’ll try my very best to get around to it.

@Abriana How long does it take you (on average) to do one? Just curious...
Anywhere from ten minutes to half an hour. The Cochins are really easy, but the Speckled Sussex is complicated! This might sound like I could do a ton of them at once but they are trying and if I do too many at once they could get a little sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom