Rooster Contest!

Cool! We will have to see what happens though because we have 50some chickens and still not coop! Now its gettin to cold to start building it, so it should be built next spring, but we will make a makeshift one and i think that we are gettin supplies and gonna start building the makeshift tomarrow! Go coops! Anyways we will have to se....

-SilkieLoverz123

Cool! We will have to see what happens though because we have 50some chickens and still not coop! Now its gettin to cold to start building it, so it should be built next spring, but we will make a makeshift one and i think that we are gettin supplies and gonna start building the makeshift tomarrow! Go coops! Anyways we will have to se....

-SilkieLoverz123
What do you do with all your birds then?

This is One of my Jubilee Orpington Roosters.. his name is All that Jazz.. I call him Jazzi for short

Last edited:
Yea they are all babies and a couple hens! We love them sooooo much!!!!!!!!!! Here are some baby pics!

The top one is Mr. Nippers the second is Zues, and the last one is my baby Smokey! The first is a EE pullet, then White Silkie pullet, and the Smokey is too young to tell!

-SilkieLoverz123

Back
Top Bottom