Rooster has Legg issues

Just found the receipt, she gave him Ivermectin! :weeI will have to get a better pic of his feet tomorrow. I already put him back with the girls. I will send it once I get it. But his feet do not look like any other issues to me, just red between the toes, the red stripe down the leg and then the puffy pads on the bottom which are somewhat red too. His feathers are nice and healthy, he did molt already. He is not doing anything out of the norm to me. I am not sure what you are seeing on his feet, but may just be dried crud. but your description of his leg is accurate, hamburger leg! It is getting better like I said though, not sure what the cause was, but the size is not as far up his hind quarter and so I am thinking that is good :cool: He seemed happy to be with the girls again. It has been 7 days since he got the Ivermectin, and according to my research they just needed to be kept separate for 5 days (the time frame it takes to be passed through his system), so hoping it was good to put him back.

Back
Top Bottom