Rooster Identification ASAP!!!

Domestic_goddess

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Utah
We are in the process of culling 5 roosters today! I need the breed Identification ASAP of this Rooster before he possibly goes to the freezer. He's beautiful, and smaller in size. I'm guessings he's a bantam. His crow is very high pitched and the loudest crow I've ever heard. He wakes me up at 5 am every morning with his screeching awful noise, I can't handle him. But I keep having this feeling I should keep him, I can't get past how pretty he is. What should I do? Maybe knowing the breed would sway me either way. ANYONE in UTAH that would be interested in taking him off my hands, he's up for grabs....but you'll have to message me today!

014-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

012-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

Looks to be a mixed breed to me. He is very beautiful & unique and I'd take him in a heart beat if you were close by. What a waste to eat him.

I would too! Where are you located? oh....i see.......ohio.........I live in NC... Poor Roosters always have the hard life......

Last edited:
looks like a mix maybe, not sure...

try a craigslist ad if you haven't already
smile.png
i always have trouble eating the pretty ones too... luckily the meat always looks pretty much the same hah.

It really is unfortunate that roosters are so beautiful. I hope you find someone in UTAH that will take him.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom