Rooster or hen, second check 12 weeks

lv9777

Songster
Aug 29, 2021
Michigan
I think I have a home for my boys, but I want to double check that they are roosters. They are currently 12 weeks. I asked around 6 weeks and consensus was that they were all roos. I am pretty sure the red and white one are roos and they chest bump periodically. However, the golden brown one does not act like a roo at all and I want to double check before I give them away. No one is crowing yet and my barred rock is still in charge. The third pic is my barred rock and my white Maran that raised the chicks with the golden brown hen/roo. The only one I am sure is a rooster is the red one. Please help :)

Attachments

• boys?.JPG
    boys?.JPG
    803.8 KB · Views: 41
  • brown.PNG
    brown.PNG
    6.7 MB · Views: 21
  • girls3?.PNG
    girls3?.PNG
    5.8 MB · Views: 19
  • white rooster.PNG
    white rooster.PNG
    8.1 MB · Views: 17
  • ginger12wks.PNG
    ginger12wks.PNG
    5.9 MB · Views: 18
I think I have a home for my boys, but I want to double check that they are roosters. They are currently 12 weeks. I asked around 6 weeks and consensus was that they were all roos. I am pretty sure the red and white one are roos and they chest bump periodically. However, the golden brown one does not act like a roo at all and I want to double check before I give them away. No one is crowing yet and my barred rock is still in charge. The third pic is my barred rock and my white Maran that raised the chicks with the golden brown hen/roo. The only one I am sure is a rooster is the red one. Please help :)
Both the red ones I think are cockerels. The fourth pic, I'm not sure but I think that ones a pullet. The white one in the third picture I think is a cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom