Rooster Ran Off- Please Learn From My Mistake!

When we were getting some new birds a sex-link hen ran off into the field...two years later we found some chicken leg bones :idunno. I know that probably was not very comforting but in the wild I would pick bantam/game bird over a standard any day;)

I hope that you are able to find his son! I'm better understanding at what he's probably like now. :hugs Personly, I think that the bantam games have a better chance of survival than any standard. So hopefully the little guy will be ok. Did you check to see if he snuck back to roost and you didn't notice? They're very intelligent birds with excellent memory. :)
Thank you. Sadly I checked the coop roofing and all around the house he is still gone. He might come back in the morning this happened once with an australorp roo that was 3 months old.

I hope he comes back in the morning. If he looks like his father, he's a handsome roo. :hugs
They do look like their father but they are hybrids. Do not tell Falcon but they are more handsome than him. 🤫

20201116_162352-1.jpg

20201116_162428-1.jpg

They have pearly feet, very long curved tails, and are more stocky built and bigger than their dad.

Back
Top Bottom