Rooster Speed Paintings

LOL, Every time I see the title of this thread, I think that it is going to be about Roosters and paint balls.

LOVE the detail around the eyes! coming from a fellow artist, I have to say you do a really great job with the texture/shading of the comb/wattles. excellent work! hope to see more art from you! you've just gained a fan!

you you have a deviantart page? if you don't, it's free and you get lots of good critiquing on artwork.

www.deviantart.com is the place. let me know if you join! i'll keep up on your artwork!

~ * ~

did you use a tablet? if so what kind do you have?
what art program do you use? photoshop CS2 or something else?

EDIT: Am I asking too many questions? LOL!

Last edited:
I think you could even expand your sales by going to cafepress.com and selling that image on coffee mugs and tote bags, etc.....you are extremely talented..also love your whimsical signature logo!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
I actually have a dA account, my username is Wyandotte!
big_smile.png
I was just too lazy to upload it there originally, but then I did.

I do, it's an Wacom Intuos. I use the software taht came with the tablet, Photoshop Elements 3 I think. Not as complicated as Photoshop, but it has many of the same features.

Lol, no, you're not.

Quote:
I actually have a dA account, my username is Wyandotte!
big_smile.png
I was just too lazy to upload it there originally, but then I did.

I do, it's an Wacom Intuos. I use the software taht came with the tablet, Photoshop Elements 3 I think. Not as complicated as Photoshop, but it has many of the same features.

Lol, no, you're not.

COOL we have the same tablet!

Here's another one I just did. Thought I'd post again. It's a Shamo. I'm really happy with this one cause I've never drawn a pose like that so it was a challenge.
big_smile.png
2 hours.

shamo.png

Back
Top Bottom