Rooster wingman!

Katie386

Songster
Jan 22, 2020
East texas
I have two roosters. One rooster (Red rocket) used to be my neighbors’ but he ran away to my house. Anyways when Rocket showed up he stole all the ladies. my rooster Charlie, was just hitting puberty so had no claim on hens yet. Now that Charlie is a man he cannot win the hens, he’s so aggressive and they turn around and beat the crap out of him lol. so he is slowly learning but I’ve noticed that he follows me everywhere and I started sneaking him snacks so he can call the hens over and take credit for finding good food lol. I know he appreciates it. He is so funny in the way of ,I’m allowed to hold him and hug him as long as I don’t do it in front of the hens, he starts fighting me to get down If anyone is watching. As you can see Charlie is a short and fluffy guy while rocket is tall and handsome. I like to compare them like Arnold swartzenegger and Danny devito. Poor Danny devito has no chance against Arnold.

does anyone have any cute stories about their chickens??

Attachments

• 5927CB6B-DBFB-472E-A0D3-84063A9DEAF8.jpeg
    5927CB6B-DBFB-472E-A0D3-84063A9DEAF8.jpeg
    887.1 KB · Views: 16
I have two roosters. One rooster (Red rocket) used to be my neighbors’ but he ran away to my house. Anyways when Rocket showed up he stole all the ladies. my rooster Charlie, was just hitting puberty so had no claim on hens yet. Now that Charlie is a man he cannot win the hens, he’s so aggressive and they turn around and beat the crap out of him lol. so he is slowly learning but I’ve noticed that he follows me everywhere and I started sneaking him snacks so he can call the hens over and take credit for finding good food lol. I know he appreciates it. He is so funny in the way of ,I’m allowed to hold him and hug him as long as I don’t do it in front of the hens, he starts fighting me to get down If anyone is watching. As you can see Charlie is a short and fluffy guy while rocket is tall and handsome. I like to compare them like Arnold swartzenegger and Danny devito. Poor Danny devito has no chance against Arnold.

does anyone have any cute stories about their chickens??
Every rooster needs a good wing man. Way to step up.

Back
Top Bottom