Rooster?

pecksandkisses

Songster
Nov 27, 2018
Hi! I have a danish brown leghorn who is two months old. It’s supposed to be a pullet, but I have my doubts. I know brown leghorns have large combs in both sexes, but this one is looking more and more rooster like. Sometimes it’ll make a weak crowing noise (kind of a bawk-BAWK but none of the other chicks that we got are clucking yet). Thanks in advance!!
51F3C4C6-5398-4CC1-AFDB-4C3AE4B88C1A.jpeg

Hi! I have a danish brown leghorn who is two months old. It’s supposed to be a pullet, but I have my doubts. I know brown leghorns have large combs in both sexes, but this one is looking more and more rooster like. Sometimes it’ll make a weak crowing noise (kind of a bawk-BAWK but none of the other chicks that we got are clucking yet). Thanks in advance!!
View attachment 2175585
Stands like a cockerel. Can you get a side profile of your bird?

View attachment 2175585
Cockeral

Back
Top Bottom