Roosters, how to keep them "Happy"?

Anniefromarkansas

In the Brooder
Oct 11, 2020
Have two roosters that we separated from their hens, put roosters into makeshift pen of cattlle panels of 4'x4'x3' tall and on grass near the chicken tractors with their gi r ls inside..does anyone know if they'll be happy separated and still live long life, or will this work against their physic, before separation, they were active in mating with most of the hens in the tractor/portable coop.. Does anyone know?!
I want them happy, and live for 6-10 years ?¿

Have two roosters that we separated from their hens, put roosters into makeshift pen of cattlle panels of 4'x4'x3' tall and on grass near the chicken tractors with their gi r ls inside..does anyone know if they'll be happy separated and still live long life, or will this work against their physic, before separation, they were active in mating with most of the hens in the tractor/portable coop.. Does anyone know?!
Why did you remove them from the girls?

Let them wear the pants, they will be happy and the girls won't peck them anymore. :pop

Attachments

• 20201010_205011.jpg
    20201010_205011.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom