Roosters in need of a new home in Texas

Chicken37

Chirping
May 7, 2022
Near Austin TX
We have two roosters named Francis and cypress in need of a new home in Texas, they are both one year old and not aggressive towards adults or kids.Francis is a leghorn/Brahma mix, and cypress is a full Brahma.If you are interested let me know so I can answer any questions.
5DEC36F4-7B76-43B7-9514-D500917202EE.jpeg
DCC46B3E-7109-4F20-8806-D2E402DF73BA.jpeg

Texas is a BIG state! I'm intereed IF it's not a 5-6 hour drive. Please just a rough idea your location. Closest city, your county-something to give me an idea location. I am near Bryan/College Station. 4 hours to Dallas 3 hours to Houston and 2 hours to Austin 🤔🤨😏
Basicly middle of nowhere
I am near wimberley

Texas is a BIG state! I'm intereed IF it's not a 5-6 hour drive. Please just a rough idea your location. Closest city, your county-something to give me an idea location. I am near Bryan/College Station. 4 hours to Dallas 3 hours to Houston and 2 hours to Austin 🤔🤨😏
Basicly middle of nowhere
Are you still looking for a rooster? Our olive egger "pullet" has started trying to crow, I posted him in a separate thread, (Gingerbread), he's 15 weeks. We're in Houston but go to Franklin often so you are sort of on our way.

Back
Top Bottom