Roosters in need of homes (4)

PattyAnnie

In the Brooder
Oct 25, 2016
Starkville, MS
I hatched a lot of eggs and have too many roosters. These guys would be nice for a 4H project, pet quality plus etc. Two are Marans from a BBS group and 2 are Buff Orpingtons. These guys are healthy and about 4 months old. Located in Starkville, MS, home of Mississippi State.If you would like pictures please message or text. It is easier for me text photos as my camera is not working. Thanks for looking. TEXT OR CAll: 407-353-7231 PattyAnnie

I hatched a lot of eggs and have too many roosters. These guys would be nice for a 4H project, pet quality plus etc. Two are Marans from a BBS group and 2 are Buff Orpingtons. These guys are healthy and about 4 months old. Located in Starkville, MS, home of Mississippi State.If you would like pictures please message or text. It is easier for me text photos as my camera is not working. Thanks for looking. TEXT OR CAll: 407-353-7231 PattyAnnie

Do you have any Chicken Auctions with in driving range----good size roosters at Auction here have been selling for $10 to $15 average the last few weeks. You tried to sell them on craigslist----there is a good market for them in some area's?

I put them on Craigslist but around here not much interest. There is someone who will take them and humanely butcher them but I am hoping I can find someone who wants them for breeding or protection. There are not aggressive.

I put them on Craigslist but around here not much interest. There is someone who will take them and humanely butcher them but I am hoping I can find someone who wants them for breeding or protection. There are not aggressive.

Well I know what you are saying---but roosters seem to be unwanted most of the time except for food. Try this for a few days---"for sell for $(what ever you feel) amount or willing to trade for un-opened canned food, etc(or anything you need--garden or yard plants, feeders, chicken feed, etc)----what you got?" You might find out a lot would like a trade like that. Worth a try----Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom