Roosters - lavendar orpington, BBS orpington, Wheaten Marans, & more

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have been hatching and are now offering a variety of breeder quality roosters for sale. Whether you need an additional rooster to supplement your flocks or want a new blood line, we will be glad to help you.

We have the following roosters available for sale (excellent blood lines, please ask me about them and I'll be glad to add.

Roosters available:
Lavendar Orpingtons
Wheaten Marans
Blue Black and Splash Orpington
Buff Orpington
Rhode Island Red

Priced at $6 up depending on the breed and age/type of rooster selected. I'm sorry but the header says $5 and I'm unable to edit it this morning.

More info is here and on our other bsa and in forums:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=345493&p=2
Pickups from our farm are welcomed and scheduled.
Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
and the current feedback system.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. Hatching/fertility rates reported to us have been very good.

We are only able to accept USPS money orders or paypal for reserving your roosters. Pickups at our farm will be needed to get your roosters and cash is allowed at that time.

Please post or pm your questions. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited:
Hi, I've gotten some questions about availability of hens to go with the roosters. At present we only have the roosters for sale. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Good morning....I have them at the point of crowing and also the crowing stages! Come and pick what you want!

Thanks and you know our farm, I just don't have time to post all the pictures, but I will tell you they are all big beautiful boys/men roosters!

Feel free to pm me or get my phone number there if you like...Thanks so for your interest...

My buff orpington may be sold....Must check with hubby. Lavendar orps are in the totally crowing stage to just about to crow and priced accordingly. Great breeder lines on those lavs....gorgeous, if I had enough feed money, I'd let them free roam over 20 acres!

Thanks for asking. Have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom