Roosters - Two Brothers - $100 Reward

Jillymon

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 4, 2012
well....I have an emergency .....
I am a Mother of three that just turned five months old. I have broken rules and treated my three as pets. Even with wishes and prayers...that at least one was a Hen, I am now confident that I have three Roosters. One (MARKERITA) WAS "Margarita, is my baby that I raised from a week old, the other two are buddies that I bought from the woman in Parrish that assured me they were Hens ( beware)
"Crown n Koke", the buddies, are larger and it is now impossible to have all three together. I offer a reward as well as feed for those that are just starting their "family" and need a Rooster, or two...I DO NOT WANT THEM TO END UP IN A CROCK POT.
IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT I was misled when she insured me that they were Hens. The two have been buddies since birth and get along great. Please spread the word if you hear of an immediate home for my Boys. I have bonded and it will be hard. Those of you with a lot of room out there will be glad you got them. They are handsome! My name is Jill, My cell is 941-716-4496 and email is [email protected]
The reward comes with conditions that you will not eat them!
I will be happy to send pictures.
Thanks.....
Sad in Sarasota

Hey Jilly, maybe try posting a few pictures of the gentlemen and see if that helps you get some response. Beware offering money... I've attracted some very unsavory individuals trying to do the same, but I have also found some amazing homes for animals, too. I'd gladly take them if I lived closer. Goodluck! Someone will give them a good home.

Back
Top Bottom