Roosters

NikkiC399

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2020
I’ve emailed our town office but no reply and can’t seem to find it online. Does anyone know if you can have a rooster in Brentwood NH?

I don’t know about NH as I live in PA, but our township was hard to get a hold of, it turns out the main guy also is a lawyer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I called their office and was able to talk to him. Is there any other contact option besides email? Unfortunately those get “lost” a lot of the time

I don’t know about NH as I live in PA, but our township was hard to get a hold of, it turns out the main guy also is a lawyer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I called their office and was able to talk to him. Is there any other contact option besides email? Unfortunately those get “lost” a lot of the time
I can try calling but because of covid not alot of places open. But I’ll try again tomorrow. NH is pretty good at letting it’s towns own livestock and such. All I’ve found is answers like “yes it’s ok, as long as your neighbors don’t mind” lol well my church and a auto body shop are my neighbors and across the street are two houses that I think won’t mind. I see them up early leaving for work and such.

I can try calling but because of covid not alot of places open. But I’ll try again tomorrow. NH is pretty good at letting it’s towns own livestock and such. All I’ve found is answers like “yes it’s ok, as long as your neighbors don’t mind” lol well my church and a auto body shop are my neighbors and across the street are two houses that I think won’t mind. I see them up early leaving for work and such.
It really is silly isn’t it that you can’t just go on your townships website, click a link, and see how many/what kind of animals you can own and have per acre! Even our township guy said “well you’re almost an acre so you’d be fine to have...” so basically like what you said that as long as the neighbors don’t mind it’s okay. I am the type of person that wants a clear cut answer, but I never got it 100% either, but at least I did my due diligence and tried lol.

Back
Top Bottom