Rose Comb Brown Leghorn chicks wanted

Hello,
I have five Rosecomb Brown Leghorn x Pearl White Leghorn chicks that just hatched a few weeks ago. They were hand raised and are incredibly hardy little devils. They are now big enough to hop out of the box and run around on my livingroom floor. They will make excellent layers and since they have the rosecomb they will be better suited for cold weather. Would these fit the bill? I've uploaded pictures of them (and the other chicks that hatched) on my profile.

Thanks,
Jenne

Aww they are adorable! Thanks for the offer. I did have my heart set on some purebred ones. I saw them at Plimoth Plantation with the pilgrims and I want to be sure those are the ones I get. I do appreciate the offer! Thanks!

Aww they are adorable! Thanks for the offer. I did have my heart set on some purebred ones. I saw them at Plimoth Plantation with the pilgrims and I want to be sure those are the ones I get. I do appreciate the offer! Thanks!

Completely understandable- I waited YEARS to get the 'perfect' breeds. Now that I have them (they are 7 wks old) I'm already thinking about getting more *rolls eyes* LOL

Quote:
Thank you!!! Glad to be back!

Jenne

this message stuff is diff for me! i can't find the one i sent to you or your reply again.i orig typed the question re the brown leghorn/white leghorn cross. then after sev attempts to send i was forced to list a subject so listed your goldens. i was actually referring to the leghorn crosses. sorry for transferringmy internet, website and email confusion onto you. dan

Back
Top Bottom