Rottie Eggs intro

Rottie Eggs

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2018
Hello!
I started raising chickens the beginning of last summer, for both meat and eggs. I only have egg layers now, my flock has 9 hens and a rooster. I picked up 6 more pullets yesterday to add to my flock when they are big.
I have 1 arucana, 2 red sex links, 6 americana mutts, 3 black sex links, and 3 Rhode isisland reds. And the rooster is a mutt, but so hansome.
My husband showed me this site a while back, but I didn't know then that it was a community I could join. So now I did.
I'm a homemaker. I do a lot of work around my house and property. I enjoy hunting and fishing. Snowboarding in the winter, beachcombing all year, and playing at the beach or the lake when it's warm. I am raising Rottweilers with my husband, we hope to have a decent breeding program in the future. We also have an elderly bloodhound and a spunky little doxie named Weenie.
I have a 9 year old son, 10 year old stepson and a 16 year old stepdaughter. We enjoy time together inside and outside. We live in the PNW so there is never a shortage of things to do.
Thanks for reading!

Alt-WELCOME-farmer-connie-1.gif

Welcome to Backyard Chickens!

Lots of dog lovers on here

Back
Top Bottom