RP Turkey Limping - UPDATE***

Quote:
ok, THAT made me spit coffee! Thanks Cyn.....got a towel!?? I should know better by now than to try and drink coffee, and read posts here! LOL
lau.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
find that towel yet????

Okay... super glue I have!!!!!!! I'm on it like flies on... well you know.... Thanks appreciate the help.... Hope he gets to feeling better soon...when he stands... he stands on one leg... ouch that must really hurt!!! DH just walked throught the door... so I am lucky to have him help me this time LOL... Thanks again......Tes

How is the RP doing? I just saw this post, and nodded my head at all the good ideas. Need to make note of the hot glue. I've used super glue tons of times on my dogs. It is much easier then styptic powder or stick. One thing I was going to add is that when you are looking to see how bad a nail break is, check the bottom part of the nail, it shows more clearly what will be exposed. The quick of the nail is more visible and you can tell a bit more about what is hitting the ground with walking.
Rachel

Rachel - Thank you for your concern... he is doing a little better since I put on the super glue on the nail... he is still limping a little... but not as bad as what he was. Been keeping a close eye on him... he has lost Alpha position I believe, but knowing him... he will gain it back. Thank you for the informaion on checking the bottom of the nail... I will definaltely put that in my notes for future reference! I have left him alone for the most part and just keeping an eye on him watching him walk and how he interacts with others. I will catch him later today and pick him up to look at the nail. Thank you again! Tes

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that helped me out. Tommy is doing fine and back to normal running around the yard!!! It also looks like he really didnt loose the Alpha role which shocked us.
Thanks again..... Tes

Back
Top Bottom