Rubber Chicken Boots ❤️

Snuggie

Songster
Mar 9, 2023
Omg ya’ll! Who knew rubber chicken patterned boots/mocks were a thing??? Found these on Amazon. Even Harrison (the Serama) was impressed and slightly confused. 😂

Attachments

• 77536EBC-4752-4F8E-9107-73CA2E6222F2.jpeg
    77536EBC-4752-4F8E-9107-73CA2E6222F2.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 31
So cute! Do you know if they have them in kids' sizes? I have a younger sibling that would love these!
If they don’t have them on there website, Farm and Fleet carries the brand in stores. That’s where I first saw them but the were out of my size.

I have some chicken boots too! Although a different pattern...my rooster spent some time leisurely pecking all of the red parts, once he built up courage to edge up on them. It looks like you have a brave little guy, too! Happy inspection day to Harrison!

I have some chicken boots too! Although a different pattern...my rooster spent some time leisurely pecking all of the red parts, once he built up courage to edge up on them. It looks like you have a brave little guy, too! Happy inspection day to Harrison!
They had so many different chicken patterns and styles! I picked this pattern cause the chickens showed up the most against yellow.
Your rooster! 😂 Pecking mommy’s boots.
Harrison loves to inspect ALL MY SHOES. The Louboutins are now boxed up.

They had so many different chicken patterns and styles! I picked this pattern cause the chickens showed up the most against yellow.
Your rooster! 😂 Pecking mommy’s boots.
Harrison loves to inspect ALL MY SHOES. The Louboutins are now boxed up.
This is my rooster. Although he wears boots of his own, he still makes a point to examine mine. He has yet to experience yellow boots and will probably never have a chance at Louboutins, either! 😆

Attachments

• 20201214_140019.jpg
    20201214_140019.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
This is my rooster. Although he wears boots of his own, he still makes a point to examine mine. He has yet to experience yellow boots and will probably never have a chance at Louboutins, either! 😆
He’s a handsome guy. I love roosters with fuzzy feet. Yellow boots seem to be chickens favorite color. My friends chicks would always look at my yellow Hunters and peck at them.
Ha! If he ever does see a pair of Louboutins and goes after them, least he has good taste. 😂

Back
Top Bottom