Rumpless Araucana Chick's 3wks old...NH...P/U only

Ytailhunter

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 17, 2008
Massena NY
I have for sale 8 Three week old Rumpless tufted araucana chicks.
Most are rumpless and clean faced two have tails. 2-blk,2-blue,4-white. These were hatched from rumpless tufted and rumpless clean faced only. $50. for all or $8.ea with a 4-chick min . This is a great oppratunity to get true rumpless araucana at a very reasonable price. PM me if interested, If no responses they will be in chichester tomorrow...

I'm Sorry, went to the swap and left early as it was too cold for the chick's . I do still have six of the 3 week olds left and possibly some week olds, But they would be for pick up only. I am just not set up for shipping yet. I don't Know how to post pics on here .I could take some but you'd have to PM me with your e-mail address and I could send some to you.

I would love them, but you are an hour and a half from me.
sad.png

LOl, horses don't take rainy days off!
Will you be at the Merrimack Nh, chicken swap? One of my boarders will be there and can pick up for me.

It is possible I will be at the merrimack swap as I need to make room,(more egg's goin in the bator today) This year I plan to hatch almost all of my egg's and will be culling pretty heavily so I will probably have lot's of chick's from now to july. I will mostly be working on my Whites, Black's, Blues ,Duckwings in both gold and wild type. I am sure I will have many to choose from. Right now I am sort of cherry picking Out of my last hatch (15 chicks) I got 2 blue rumpless bi-laterally tufted and two Black rumpless bi-laterally tufted (white tufts in my avatar)
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom