Run-chicken door resetting itself?

Draya

Chirping
Mar 5, 2023
Northern California
I have a run chicken automatic door in my coop and I really love it. We have had it for several months and a handful of times it has ignored my programming and gone back to opening at sunrise instead of 11 AM. I go out and reset it and it works again for a few weeks and then before I know it somehow it has reset again. Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed customer service but haven’t heard anything. Thanks

I have a run chicken automatic door in my coop and I really love it. We have had it for several months and a handful of times it has ignored my programming and gone back to opening at sunrise instead of 11 AM. I go out and reset it and it works again for a few weeks and then before I know it somehow it has reset again. Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed customer service but haven’t heard anything. Thanks
We are almost finished building our new coop and we installed a Run-Chicken automatic door. I will be watching this thread and hopefully can add some of our experience in the near future.

I have programmed it using the app, and I think I am going to try the manual programming to see if it helps. The best part is not having to go out at night when it’s cold, windy, rainy, etc. and lock the girls up. You will love it.

I am having the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom