1. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    Well today I got the run for the chickens finished.It is a big section that runs along both sides of the barn and directly behind it.They now have a pen about 60ft.by 60ft.fenced in.The coop has abit of remodeling with a second pop door to get out into the big pen.They still have the little runs to the east which are 10 ft.x8 ft.2 of those then the big pen with it's own door to the south.The ramp is steeper so it might take them a bit to start using it but I am excited.And I have some new roosts and more nest boxes being built next week.How cool is that.Plus the neighbor is letting me have the coop that had.Which is a little red barn,10ftx12ft.with 2 chicken doors 2 windows and a big door for me that has a screen door on it to for the summer months,the windows have screens too.It has vents on the ceiling 2 of them.It was made on skids so we can haul it over to my yard.I will keep that one out front.

2. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Wow! That sound nice! How long did it take to finish it? Can you post some pictures? Congratulations![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by