Run With The Pack~ A Wolf RP (Needs Players!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna listened but shadow nor Nyx were chasing anymore, she raced along deep into the heart of the territory, she finally made it back to camp, she went into her den and set the pup down.

Jasmine woke up and saw Lupus gone. She thought He probaly went to go get something. Jasmine walked over to Seera to see if she was awake and before she could even ask Seera turned around and looked at her. Then Seera turned away like she was angry. She walked out of the cave and Jasmine asked,
"Seera whats wrong?!"
Seera answered,
"Leave it alone!"
Seera ran out of the cave. Jasmine dicided to go look for Lupus.

Kapu woke up and smiled,
"Good morning Kara."
He said getting up and streching.

Lupus caught another rabbit, he was satisfied with his catch and headed off back to where he left Jasmine and Seera. He approached the den when he Jasmine walking off, he ran over to her and dropped the rabbits. "I got lunch." He smiled, but it quickly faded when he saw she was upset. "What?" He asked.

Kara shifted and stretched "gooooood morning." She yawned

Lupus caught another rabbit, he was satisfied with his catch and headed off back to where he left Jasmine and Seera. He approached the den when he Jasmine walking off, he ran over to her and dropped the rabbits. "I got lunch." He smiled, but it quickly faded when he saw she was upset. "What?" He asked.
Kara shifted and stretched "gooooood morning." She yawned

"Nothing, I am just worried about Seera... I think she heard us talking last night..."
Jasmine put her head down.

"Are you hungry?"
Kapu asked

"Nothing, I am just worried about Seera... I think she heard us talking last night..."
Jasmine put her head down.

"Are you hungry?"
Kapu asked

Lupus put his paw on Jasmine's "I'll talk to her." He said. "Come one, lets eat. Then we'll head back to camp and find her."

Kara nodded at Kapu, "yeah." She said as she padded out of the den

" we dont have your pup" growled lilly, at that moment shadow jumped through the trees, "beechtreecreek pack, let him get up" ordered shadow, he watched shadow closely (blimey i didnt realize it would get confusing, lol, its my shadow watching yours btw)

" we dont have your pup" growled lilly, at that moment shadow jumped through the trees, "beechtreecreek pack, let him get up" ordered shadow, he watched shadow closely (blimey i didnt realize it would get confusing, lol, its my shadow watching yours btw)
(wait their not darkpack? confused) Shadow watched the other Shadow werily "Yes?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom