Runner Ducklings Joined our Madhouse!

Since your in England you might get a solid white Runner but over here in the US it's rare to get one unless we buy show quality and find a breeder who sells them. My Fawn and White looked a lot like your little one.

Since your in England you might get a solid white Runner but over here in the US it's rare to get one unless we buy show quality and find a breeder who sells them. My Fawn and White looked a lot like your little one.

Ah ok, we don't mind either way. They are all cute as buttons but their names relate to their current colours. Oreo I think might be black and white when he/she grows up which is awesome. Everyone else is going to be a bit of a surprise. We don't have to wait too long I don't think :)

I have hatched so many times since I got that beautiful white one on my first hatch and no luck with a repeat. I no longer have to drake that produced him so my chances are about nil I guess. I've had a few yellow ones that I thought sure would be white but as they aged they turned a light fawn/white.

Do you know what the colors of the parents are?

No, there were runner ducks all over the farm of every colour! There was definitely a black one that was male that may or may not have been black and white. I was fascinated by him as he kept trying to eat the lady's shoes but I didn't register his colour. Everyone else was over at the pond and boys and girls of every type.

The lady did say she was surprised this was her only yellow one.

Back
Top Bottom