Running out of things to do to stay busy.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Bantymama, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Bantymama

Bantymama Songster

Apr 19, 2007
    MN
    I have done every thing to stay busy and away from the bator. I've cleaned the house , did the laundry, srubbed the floors, dusted even did the windows. The only thing left is my sons room but im afraid if i go in there i may never been seen again. It is day 22 and i have 1 out and 2 have pippied. Well i think now i will make brownies with chocolate chip cookie dough frosting and a pan of pumpkin bars.

2. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:You could come on over here. I'm suppose to be cleaning house. I got some done then took a break to work on the family tree and of course, ended up here on BYC! [​IMG]

3. NYREDS

NYREDS Crowing

Jan 14, 2008
    Boy there's a problem I wish I had!!![​IMG]

4. SHELLY

SHELLY Songster

May 7, 2007
    Southwest Missouri
    You know what I do when they start pipping? I get a chair, drag it over in front of the bator, bring a book and a drink and watch them until it's over. My hubby just walks by and laughs at me. I can't stay away. [​IMG]

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    You should go enjoy your hatch. Sounds like you have done enough around the house for one day. Go watch. Hurry. [​IMG]

6. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I've got my bator in the computer room so I wheel back and forth between the two! I've been kicked out of the kitchen because DH is painting.

7. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Songster

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    take a nap =]

8. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Songster

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Please feel free to come to my house and clean. If you feel the need to check on a bator mine is in the dining room with 13 eggs set.

PS. Laundry would be great too, I have a mountain of it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by