*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

She nodded again. They were almost at Twolegolace. She didn’t like how eerily silent the place felt.
Being a bit more cautious now, Owlherb sniffed around before finding the trail that would lead them to the garden that had the catmint. Leading the way, she hobbled as fast as Lilyflights wounds would allow her to travel.

Being a bit more cautious now, Owlherb sniffed around before finding the trail that would lead them to the garden that had the catmint. Leading the way, she hobbled as fast as Lilyflights wounds would allow her to travel.
(Do you want something to happen? It doesn’t have to be like a fox or anything, but something other than them just grabbing catmint and going back?)

(Do you want something to happen? It doesn’t have to be like a fox or anything, but something other than them just grabbing catmint and going back?)
(Sure! I'll have a patrol of some of my many charries nearby so that way they don't get hurt too badly. I'll let you pop it into existence tho)
Owlherb waggled her haunches, preparing to leap onto the twoleg fence when she smelled something in the air. "What's tha-" She didn't finish because at that moment -

(Sure! I'll have a patrol of some of my many charries nearby so that way they don't get hurt too badly. I'll let you pop it into existence tho)
Owlherb waggled her haunches, preparing to leap onto the twoleg fence when she smelled something in the air. "What's tha-" She didn't finish because at that moment -
(Wait wha. What are we doing? Sorry I’m tired 😂)

Back
Top Bottom