Running...

ticks

Pheasant Obsessed
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
The Sticks, Vermont
I saw another thread called from couch to 5k (https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=192596) But I wanted to expand on the topic a little bit. This hopefully will be a place to share techniques, talk about the sport, goals in the sport, and if you want to start this sport. Will this get any replies?
hmm.png

Last edited:
Im running a mile to two miles every day - as well as my two ( soon to me 3 1/2 ) hour workouts every morning.

Anyone have a breathing technique? Usually i can run the half mile fine, but after that I cant catch my breath.

Quote:
I've found that deep breaths will help, also keep it consistent. People always say in throught the nose out through the mouth or the other way around, I don't pay attention I just breath naturally. I like doing 5k's (3 miles), I do a 5 Miler every Sunday. Sometimes I go for a 7, 8, or 9 mile run. But I don't like to.

th.gif

There is no way my legs could stand it . I started about three weeks ago,today after work outs I almost collasped.

Do you jog consistantly, or do you walk / jog to keep with the heat/ cardio work out?

Back
Top Bottom