Sad Story ( warning: graphic descriptions)

I am so sorry to hear about your pups, you must be heart broken. You did the right thing in trying to save them, if animal control was made aware this dog and owner were issues and never did anything than you did what you had to. Maybe next time it could have been a child running down the road or even in their yard playing. RIP little doggies
2665.png

So sorry to hear about your experience and the loss of your little dashunds.
Glad that you were able to stop the shepherd from doing any more damage because it probably wouldn't have stopped until they all were dead or severely injured. You were very brave to do what needed to be done.

hugs.gif

hugs.gif
i am so sorry for your loss. i cant imagine the trauma u are going through. but do not blame your self i would have done the same thing to protect mine. stay strong your other babies need you and remember it was not ur fault you are not the suspect here u are the victum. again so very sorry for ur loss,,,,RIP lil pups
hit.gif
hugs.gif

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and sympathy. You all have helped more than I can express. I am still sad, but, at the same time, am grateful for the time I had with Molly and Sissy. I am also very grateful by the support I've gotten here. Your support is worth more than gold to me. Thank you so much !

You did nothing wrong. The owner of the shepherd should have restrained her dog. When it crossed into your territory, and killed one of your pack members (speaking from perspective of a dog here), you reacted to protect your pack, and destroy the threat. You may not have meant to, but you destroyed the threat and defended your pack, as any good pack leader would.

I am so sorry. RIP poor little Dachshunds. RIP, poor old shepherd.

Sending lots of big hugs.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
So sorry for the loss of your family members. You have a very brave family member, is he/ she ok? Did she/he get bit trying to protect you and the others? Remember it is NOT your fault. You are the responsible one, your pets were in your fenced front yard. The shepherd trespassed over your fence and into your yard. You are the MaMa protecting your babys. I am thankful that you had a shovel outside the front door. Years ago you took responsibility of having pets, and yes you had to go futher than many will ever have to for your babys. Please know that YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. It was the so called owner of the GSD that was WRONG. I know it is hard to take a life, I have had to do it a few times. Remember, a dog on the owners land is a PET, the same dog on mine is a PREDATOR.

My heart goes out to you for your loss. Be sure to give your pit extra hugs for helping to protect you. The GSD could of turned on you without the pit to help you.

Maye

It is sad that you had to kill the dog because of its crappy, irresponsible owner. But,You are awesome. You took action and eliminated the immediate threat. I hope if i needed to i could do the same thing.

Believe me, bravery had nothing to do with it. If you love your dogs like I do, you don't think, you react. My pit, Stella, didn't get bit, thank goodness, but if I had hesistated, she probably would have. The shepherd wasn't going to live whether I did anything or not. Stella is a big, young dog and she adores those dachshunds, she would have killed the shepherd. I'm glad she didn't though, she's too sweet a dog to have the killer dog reputation. She keeps people from coming into my yard just because of her looks, but will run away if you so much as raise your voice. She'd rather die than do something bad such as threaten a person. She thinks anybody who comes by is there to rub her belly or play fetch. I love her dearly as I do all of them.

Back
Top Bottom