Saddest day ever

Amy Brock

Chirping
Jun 9, 2020
Southern Maine
Saddest day ever, So I am on my way to the place where I got my baby chicks six weeks ago today the day that they were hatched and I am now returning there an hour away from my house to return the two Cockrells I have for Hens, I still have my two hands at home and I’m trying to figure out if I should just get one more two more or three more in return for my roosters has anyone had any experience with this and can anyone Tell me how to deal with my broken heart

I feel you! Just went through this a week ago and then again two days ago to re-home my two cockerels. The two hens I have left from this batch have become closer. I still want some more hens, but for now the bond between these two is good. If you are able to, I would get two or three hens in exchange. One would get picked on by your two, but two or three would have their own bond. Hope this helps!

I feel you! Just went through this a week ago and then again two days ago to re-home my two cockerels. The two hens I have left from this batch have become closer. I still want some more hens, but for now the bond between these two is good. If you are able to, I would get two or three hens in exchange. One would get picked on by your two, but two or three would have their own bond. Hope this helps!
It absolutely does and surprisingly enough I took this advice before I even read it I just went to the place returned my cock rolls they were more than happy to go running free at their new old home and I have three new hands that are from the same mom and they’re slightly younger but I definitely went with three with my gut instinct so I’m so glad you confirm that for me I appreciate that a lot so hard I cried all the way

It absolutely does and surprisingly enough I took this advice before I even read it I just went to the place returned my cock rolls they were more than happy to go running free at their new old home and I have three new hands that are from the same mom and they’re slightly younger but I definitely went with three with my gut instinct so I’m so glad you confirm that for me I appreciate that a lot so hard I cried all the way
I cried too. No worries. It's normal.

Back
Top Bottom