Saddle Questions

No, I made mine like that with one piece of elastic. My birds could get out of them if they wanted to.
I never had a problem with the elastic cutting into the skin, but I did check fit several times a week.
Wow, interesting! the two I've used so far from that seller are for bantams, and there's no way my ladies could get them to come off. I'm about to try one (the one in my photo) for a young standard sized hen. And as far as my fear of hurting their wings by pulling them through that design, it may be possible that my girls are just overly dramatic. I hope that's what it is. But I'll also ask that seller if she can use a bit looser of an elastic for the next ones I buy just in case.

Oh gosh , I think I need one of these. I've seen and squawked at my Dorothy for mounting and pecking my other gal, Lucy. I thought this was only occurring during snack time, which I supervise, but Lucy seems to be loosing feathers on the top of her bum.
I'm a novice seamstress, but I'm going to go ahead and get the one on Etsy...
Thank you
I have to have this too! https://www.etsy.com/listing/742306197/halloween-chicken-tutu?ref=related-8&frs=1

Oh gosh , I think I need one of these. I've seen and squawked at my Dorothy for mounting and pecking my other gal, Lucy. I thought this was only occurring during snack time, which I supervise, but Lucy seems to be loosing feathers on the top of her bum.
I'm a novice seamstress, but I'm going to go ahead and get the one on Etsy...
Thank you
I have to have this too! https://www.etsy.com/listing/742306197/halloween-chicken-tutu?ref=related-8&frs=1
I really like the Etsy One Mountain saddles. They're durable but not hot on them, fit well with the V , and of course are pretty. That tutu one is cute too! If mine didn't spend so much time under trees and bushes with random branches sticking out, I might try one for them. I'm afraid of the netting getting caught on a branch... Then if they needed to make a quick getaway from my roo or even one of the bossy hens, they couldn't. 😔

I really like the Etsy One Mountain saddles. They're durable but not hot on them, fit well with the V , and of course are pretty. That tutu one is cute too! If mine didn't spend so much time under trees and bushes with random branches sticking out, I might try one for them. I'm afraid of the netting getting caught on a branch... Then if they needed to make a quick getaway from my roo or even one of the bossy hens, they couldn't. 😔
Great and thank you! I may make a tutu , if nothing for funny pictures and laughs! :D

Back
Top Bottom