Saddled aircells.

Rakaiachick

Songster
Apr 23, 2020
Just interested to know how people who have had saddled aircells have got on. I have 13 viable eggs out of 20eggs that have really good embryo growth and veining that have saddled aircells. I have been hand turning on their side since day one. I left eggs to settle before setting but couldn't tell other than 3 that seemed scrambled what the aircells really looked like. What is everyone advice for day 18 Lockdown. I personally thought I would have the lowest saddle side up, not really sure though.

Mines a duck I have it saddle side up also. It's my first like this so I can't offer advice but can sympathize along.
Wishing each other the best of luck then. 😁 I have read they can even out close to lock down, hopefully that's right. I go into Lockdown on Tuesday night. Hatching Friday night fingers crossed.

I had a quick look tonight and some of the aircell may be sorting themselves out a bit. I have also be weighing mine this time and I think they are loosing enough weight. Tuesday night early Wednesday morning is lock down for me so just keeping my fingers crossed.
Yay you've got some action. Baby's soon 😊. How many saddled aircells did you have?

Back
Top Bottom