Sagitta

nolotus

Songster
Nov 13, 2020
West Central Idaho
I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Sagitta chickens? I came across it in my hatchery research in trying to decide what chicks I want to order. The website says "dual purpose bird that is a cross between a Rhode Island Red, New Hampshire Red and Cornish Cross. They are a heavy, docile breed that will provide large eggs". I don't know if they are good layers, broody, or tolerate heat and cold. Anyone had experience with these chickens?

Awesome! Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I was looking for. :love This is such an awesome group here at BYC. Thanks!
I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Sagitta chickens? I came across it in my hatchery research in trying to decide what chicks I want to order. The website says "dual purpose bird that is a cross between a Rhode Island Red, New Hampshire Red and Cornish Cross. They are a heavy, docile breed that will provide large eggs". I don't know if they are good layers, broody, or tolerate heat and cold. Anyone had experience with these chickens?
Did anyone end up with Sagitta chicks I have 2 that were labeled Sagitta and I can’t find anything about them. They’re about 7 weeks old now.

Back
Top Bottom