Salmon Faverolle bantam hatching eggs

Chickflick2

Chirping
8 Years
Dec 1, 2011
Salmon Faverolle bantams - These little chickens are so cute and lovable. The pullets are great layers (3 days on, 1 day off). I shipped 18 hatching eggs to Oklahoma a month or so ago and 15 hatched. Fertility is great! $25 a dozen, plus $15 shipping. $2.50 an egg for 10, plus 2 free. If I have additional eggs available at time of shipping, and you would like to buy more, they are $2.50 per additional egg. These pictures were taken this summer before they were fully feathered and mature. These would make great fair projects for your kids. They come from show quality lines.

I'm NPIP certified.

Last edited:
Yes. I currently have 7 that I have collected since the 3rd, but can sell you 6 if you'd like. The price for 1/2 dozen would be $12.50, plus $10 shipping.

Yes, but I usually just put a flat rate of $10. I sent eggs to WA that cost me $16, but then sent some to KY that cost me $6. I could weigh them and charge you the correct/exact amount if you'd like.

Thailand is ok right if you are able to shipped to anywhere? I need some eggs urgently to introduce new breeds to my farm. Please advise

Are the salmon fav's friendly...or are Roos aggressive at all? We got rid of our Antwerp Roos because they attacked my kids horribly.

Back
Top Bottom