Salt Lake City Utah

metraideanne

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 15, 2010
Salt Lake City
I would like to start a local group, maybe meet once a month to discuss local chicken/homesteading/gardening issues.

This could be a great way to meet people but also for those of us with suburban flocks to order supplies as a group and save on expenses.

For example I'd love to order some of the rarer breeds I've only seen online but usually they only ship 20 or more at a time. Since I only want about 3 or 4 new hens a year 20 is ridiculous.

Any thoughts?

I am working at connecting with chicken people interested in extra-healthy, locally milled poultry feed in Northern Utah / Southern Idaho at affordable prices.
wee.gif
I am offering FREE DELIVERY on orders over $50
wee.gif

in Lehi - Salt Lake - Bountiful - Ogden - Brigham City - Tremonton - Logan / Cache Valley areas.

My current feeds use the hybrid grain Triticale to provide extra-digestible, high protein with minimal use of Soy, and no strange Animal Byproducts.

There is more info at my site at WWW.POULTRYPEDIA.COM or you can email me.
Please would you pass the word to anyone you think would be interested in some? Thanks!!!
thumbsup.gif

Went to Poultry Pedia... wish you delivered to AZ. LOL. Sounds like great feed at an affordable price.

If I ever get to move to my land in Utah Valley, I'll be making trips to Lehi to pick up your feed.

Back
Top Bottom