San Antonio, TX

san antonio

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 1, 2014
San Antonio
Hi all! Have 4 city chicks, my Little Ladies. Born in May and waiting on their eggs. Who knew chickens could be so much fun.?

Hi :welcome
Glad you joined the flock. Yes they are fun I never thought it too now I can't stop adding more. Your girls look lovely out on the grass there. Be sure to ask lots of questions everyone very friendly :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You sure have a lovely flock! Chickens are so much fun to keep. They are so entertaining, smart and affectionate when cared for properly.

Enjoy your wonderful flock and welcome to ours!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas, and we've visited San Antonio on a number of occasions and really enjoyed our time there. You have some beautiful Black Australorps. They are my favorite, standard breed; extremely hardy, calm and gentle (my children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets of ours), and excellent layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Yes, chickens are a lot of fun!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Yup, chickens are definitely fun! Good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom