(2) we have 4 chickens
Loki, rugar, Volture , lil baby, we thought 2 were dead the first day cause they were so tiny...
(3) Not really sure we picked 4 outta 50, they were mixed up in a bin
(4) My favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens, they saved my life, literally.....I had recently gone threw some horrible things in life, and tried taking my own life. With counseling and treatment I’m ok now, but the counselors ain’t got nothing on my chickens
(5) some of my other hobbies before were, karaoke scrapbooking, going to the river,, snowboarding, hiking, just being outside.
(6) I’m married I think, we have 2 boys, and I’ve never had pets before. Ever.... The chickens were actually for my sons 10th bday, but they became my service animals
(7) Bonus: i found BYC, in need of some help, never had chickens before or any pet I needed help and quick....this has a lot of people going threw the same things as me, my chickens are my babies so when LOKI (greyspeckled) ate some styraphome , I freaked out, VOLTURE (darkbrown) also ate what I thought was a fish hook, turned out to be tinsel that he had swallowed, and I pulled it out from.his mouth and thought his intestine was gonna be on the end , RUGAR (he’s white)well he’s weird, likes to be brushed and LIL BABY (lil light brown) is still not really growing,but fallows suit....I stay home with them and I keep BYC close Incase anything else should happen , like when I thought they were dying , turned out to be a dust bath i think ( see video) , I’m Seriously thinking a TV show whould suit our new family it is crazyness, especially cause I don’t do good in panic situations and always something going on and what made me Is knowing my chicks are happy healthy and safe