San Francisco Bay Area - Need to rehome small flock of 4 hens - (Solano County)

animalgrl

Songster
Jun 7, 2015
Due to a change in my living situation, I am unable to keep my 4 hens. I have one light Brahma, one buff orpington, one barnvelder and one easter egger. They are about 4 years old and healthy. They still lay occasionally but not frequently, so they are best for someone who doesn't care as much about eggs but just wants some feathered friends to entertain them. I also have a small coop which they use just for sleeping that can go with them if wanted, and a run that could be included for a small fee. I have attached a picture of the girls and a picture of the girls and a picture of the coop from inside the run. If you are interested, please message me. I need to rehome them by the end of the month.

Attachments

• IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 20
Due to a change in my living situation, I am unable to keep my 4 hens. I have one light Brahma, one buff orpington, one barnvelder and one easter egger. They are about 4 years old and healthy. They still lay occasionally but not frequently, so they are best for someone who doesn't care as much about eggs but just wants some feathered friends to entertain them. I also have a small coop which they use just for sleeping that can go with them if wanted, and a run that could be included for a small fee. I have attached a picture of the girls and a picture of the girls and a picture of the coop from inside the run. If you are interested, please message me. I need to rehome them by the end of the month.
Must be hard for you to let go of such beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom