Sandlapper Poultry Show 12/3 Barnwell, SC

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Just today found out about an APA show in Barnwell, SC on 12/3 --- Sandlapper Poultry Show!
I don't have the physical address, but it is at the intersection of Hwy 37 and Hwy 278, Barnwell.
edited:
Double L Show Barn, Barnwell SC 29812. The date is December 3 and it is a double show, in other words there will be 4 liscenced APA Judges. Two will judge the birds and make their placements and then the other two will do the same. That way exhibitors can get points towards Master Exhibitor of their breeds from both shows on the same day. Give Mark Beasley a call if you want more info. He's our APA District Director as well as the show Secretary. His phone number is 803-259-3752.
smile.png

Lisa

This is wonderful! I am just up the road! Yeah. I can't wait. This will be fun! Who is going?

Hi Kimberly! I got the 'show catalog / paperwork' in the mail Sat, and there is no physical address listed.
All it says is "Double L Show Barn, Barnwell, SC 29812".
It is at the intersection of Hwy 278 and Hwy 37. Let me see if I can point it out on a map...
embed

Carolina Lodge of Barnwell is the 'host motel' for SPBA and special rates are available if you tell them you are with the poultry show (so it says in the catalog).

Terri, Raymond, Debi, Tom, and I will all be there.
smile.png

Quote:
I am so blind. Did not even see that part!
big_smile.png

I have a fax, but have the phone line unhooked because I am organizing this room...........OK trying to.....I keep taking too many breaks
lol.png

I will PM you my # once I finally get this finished.

Back
Top Bottom