Not open for further replies.
Pics

the_peanut_coop

🦌Optimist🦌
Mar 2, 2021
The Wild Wild Wild Wild Wild West
My Coop
My Coop
So today a couple of my caring loving friends witnessed 6 baby mallard ducks getting run over, and the momma barely escaping with her other three. The momma duck had ten ducks. That means that there was a cute little dawdling one that barely escaped being run over. My friends took him straight to me after they saw that the momma duck run away with her three and not looking back. I set up a brooder and he's super cuddly and sleepy. so that's my story I hope you liked it. We decided to call it sweetpea or peanut II.
1620530818352.png

Wild mallards are federally protected. Unless you have the right permits in the USA you are committing a felony. As mean and heartless as sounds. Your best bet is to call you local game and fish to turn the animal over. You might mean well but its still a felony. They can and will do DNA tests if there is any questions.

Wild mallards are federally protected. Unless you have the right permits in the USA you are committing a felony. As mean and heartless as sounds. Your best bet is to call you local game and fish to turn the animal over. You might mean well but its still a felony. They can and will do DNA tests if there is any questions.
And If there is any legal problems I can buy a permit immidiatly or talk to my city animal department about it, they will talk to me about what to do

So today a couple of my caring loving friends witnessed 6 baby mallard ducks getting run over, and the momma barely escaping with her other three. The momma duck had ten ducks. That means that there was a cute little dawdling one that barely escaped being run over. My friends took him straight to me after they saw that the momma duck run away with her three and not looking back. I set up a brooder and he's super cuddly and sleepy. so that's my story I hope you liked it. We decided to call it sweetpea or peanut II. View attachment 2657999
If you do keep it you might also consider adopting a friend for it. Lots of ducks need adoption and the more the merrier 😁(chickens, dogs, cats, and people are good friends to bond with but ducks need other duckies☺️). SO PRECIOUS!!! I'm glad it found its way to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom