smile.png
Thanks Rebekah.

I don't know what i did wrong, but I could not hear the video
sad.png

I watched and heard "trained chickens" the other day with no problem
hu.gif
Anyway, very cute!

Love your posts.

BTW (off topic) I hope things are getting better with Jasmine.....only saw two hens in the video......
fl.gif

Quote:
She is doing better, but she's still not completely back to her old self. She is fine with Tara and Madeline, but she will still peck my leg. I only approach her with treats now, and she is fine and exhibits nice manners while eating them which is good as before she'd bite my hand. She will even let me pet her while she's eating. I have been placing my hand on her back and pushing her down but she always fights it before she submits. I'll be persistent and patient though. She was the one that was missing in action in the video, but she was just out of camera shot.

As far as the the video is concerned, you may have luck if you reboot. My computer does that sometimes as well. I have no idea why?
hu.gif

As a music education major mine have heard me play and sing just about everything from classical opera to acoustic guitar. When they are in the brooder they are right next to my piano.

Tara's off to a great start! My daughter is in sixth grade and has been playing alto sax for about 4 months. I'd suggest she go out and play for the chickens, but I'm afraid mine would all run for the hills! They don't do loud noises very well ...

That's a great start.
thumbsup.gif

Tell her to keep her head straight while playing--it's tilted. That's a common problem with saxs, she can either tilt the instrument less(you are allowed to play either to the side or between your legs) or by adjusting the angle of the mouthpiece.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom