SC/NC Swappers Post Here

I have a fellow chicken-lady at work, and she was asking this morning if anybody has any/knows of a pair of peacocks for sale. I told her I'd ask around, so... anyone?
smile.png

Forgot to mention that my DH makes hutches. They are great for many different types of critters including chickens, rabbits, quail or pretty much anything that requires moderate space.
big_smile.png
He currently makes singles and doubles and can add additional features per requests.

49849_dsc02968.jpg

49849_img00045-20100520-0742.jpg

I use mine for small pairs and jouvi grow out pens between brooder and floor pens. They work great!!

Quote:
I would if my birds would go back to laying good so I could hatch some. Right now all I have to part with is a blue splash roo and a mottled black roo both are coming along and looking good.

I keep most all my bantam Cochins. If they are SQ or close to it I breed them and if not Betsy usually gets first dibs or we eat the roos. I have about 100 growing up right now. They are so cute! I love my bantam Cochins. I may have some to sell in the spring when this breeding season is passed. I have 6 Mille Fleur bantam Cochin breeding pens, a Mottled pen, a white pen and a Silver laced pen. Did I mention I love bantam Cochins? LOL

The only thing available now is Frizzle and Sizzle chicks. I will probably have more later on as I see what I want to keep and what to sell.

Quote:
Unless someone just happens to come by at the right time and needs a couple girl friends for a little man.
wink.png

Sandy and Amy are doing great with Tuffy and Gabbi. The welsummers are going good too.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom