SC/NC Swappers Post Here

I have some light buff japanese bantams id be willing to trade, maybe some silkies. Ive been looking for some seramas. and also some frizzle cochins.

Hi All!
frow.gif
With the lack of ability to post much on the new byc classifieds I thought I would bring this thread back alive for those that have birds/things for sale-swap.
big_smile.png

I do have a couple of young black silkies available as well as some seramas. If anyone is interested please email me.

So lets see whatcha got!!!

I am hatching out some chicks so they will grow up and be pretty for the April sale you are planning.

I have very few things for sale right now. A black copper Marans pair, a project Mille Fleur bantam Cochin pair, roo is well marked but hen isn't. And I have a few extra young Mille Fleur Cochin roos and if they do not sell I will will pair them later with pullets that won't work in my programs. I seldom sell pullets or hens without a roo, even if I have to wait for a roo to grow up because I always have extra roos and want to make sure I have girls to go with them to make a nice pair.

Last edited:
I need to thin out my roosters......I have a red silkie roo, a black/white striped (w a little green) easter egger roo, a red pyle modern bantam roo, a dominique roo, and maybe a few others....

Back
Top Bottom