Scambled egg poo, swollen abdomen, diarrhoea, otherwise peachy

Couldn't find the scrambled egg one, will upload if I come across it again. Vet says the green is a result of not eating much, concentrates the blah blah blah - understood but can't articulate. Lot's of watery stuff rather than loose stool, he didn't seem that bothered or surprised by it... Sorry not sure that's much help.

Attachments

• IMG_20191014_141812558.jpg
    IMG_20191014_141812558.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20191014_142018428.jpg
    IMG_20191014_142018428.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 2
Hello, just a happy update. The green poo (looked like spirulina colour) was because she's not eating much. He found a swelling but he doesn't think it's waterbelly or that it's "loose" in her abdomen (more likely a growth or an organ). He didn't think it was bad enough to make her uncomfortable or warrant anything further - nothing much to do without invasive stuff, which I'm not prepared to do, so as long as she's comfortable I'll leave her alone. They are in a worming cycle and antibiotics not required at this stage. Otherwise she's in pretty good health (and FIESTY!), so he's happy for me to leave her alone until it gets worse. We have implanted her in the hope that taking the pressure of her reproductive system will help whatever else is going on. Niala (the other one with diarrhoea) seems to have cleaned up a bit so maybe it was worms, so I'll worm them next time at the first sign of problems - I tend to hold off as I hate all these chemicals and finding a balance is hard. She seems completely unphased by the ordeal and I hope we'll get a few more months, even years, for her. I feel so much better having battled about will I/won't I, and the extortionate cost of implants is worth it when I think of how much joy they bring me. Thank you for your replies. I'll try to post the green poo as it was quite startling but vet wasn't concerned, just said it happens when they eat less.
Thank you all.
Glad you were able to consult the vet.
Hopefully the implant will make her feel better and she will begin to eat a bit more.
Thank you for the update and photos.

Back
Top Bottom