School Lunches for kids

On the web site search function, enter "lunch box meals" and hit search. It will be at the very bottom of a long list of unrelated searched topics. ???

Last edited:
When I was a kid my favs were beef jerky and string cheese or cold pizza. Now its taco meat and refried beans mixed together with a small bag of corn chips.

My son likes yogurt, cucumber coins, peperoni and crackers to stick together, pancakes (yes, they stay warm in the thermos or use as bread for a jelly or pb and honey sand), and I always keep a small rubbermade box of trailmix in his lunch box (nuts, sunflower seeds, crasins, and chocolate chips--or what ever your kid likes!) since it keeps well, in case I underestimate how hungry he is.

Though my dd doesn't goto school yet, she has to goto the babysitter a couple times a week while I work my part-time job. So quick fun stuff we do is a bunch of fresh veggies (carrots, celery, artichokes, ect) and a dip of her choice. We also do cold pasta salads (sometimes just veggies, as she especially loves olives... other times with chicken or tuna). Pita chips are 'fun' to her right now, and I like to make hummus from our garden with things like eggplant and some chick peas. Thankfully, my 4 year old does sandwiches sometimes too... but she refuses to eat certain things, so I'm still stuck sometimes.

The child WON'T eat a hamburger? But she loves sushi? What is a mother to do!?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom