1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Scolarship Info?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ClevelandAg31, Sep 17, 2009.

1. ClevelandAg31

ClevelandAg31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Forsyth County
    I am a senior in highscool looking for any scholarship info out there? I am trying my hardest to help myself and my parents out.

2. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    Check your local library.

I found a book that listed thousands of scholarships - it was state specific too, so all those local scholarships and stuff were in there as well as national ones. It looked like this is a book they publish each year, so that way it is the most current info.

Also, see if the school you attend has a list of all the scholarships that last year's Senior class received -- you may be able to track some other ones down that way.

Good luck, and I hope you find more than you need so that you can realize your dream of going to college!!

3. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
  4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

If you know what colleges you're interested in attending check their scholarship list out too.

5. bigkford

bigkford Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    check out your state website. they have alot of listings on there. also if you have an ethnic background the web for that. I got my son a 7,000 dollar scholarship for being 1/4 indian. He is left handed and got a 5000. dollar one for that. You would be amazed at what you qualify for till you check into it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by