Scrambled Eggs?

winniecash

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 25, 2014
I'm doing a science project for school and my hypothesis is will naturaul food improve growth rate. So far i've used meal worms and lots of light on the so called "super chicks", but they're still the same weight. I heard that scrambled eggs are great for boosting muscle mass and weight. My question is are scramble eggs safe for my chicks to eat? Anyother food that is supposed to enhance growth

Scrambled eggs are safe. Any high protein food will. Start collecting bugs. Good source of natural protein.
I once heard a food scientist asked the question of what would happen, if the farmers stopped using pesticides, for insect control. He said we'd all have a lot more protein in our diets. Bugs.

Scrambled eggs are safe.  Any high protein food will.  Start collecting bugs.  Good source of natural protein.
I once heard a food scientist asked the question of what would happen, if the farmers stopped using pesticides, for insect control.  He said we'd all have a lot more protein in our diets.  Bugs. 
Thank you a ton

Back
Top Bottom