Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
pips&peeps :

Beautiful babies!!!! I've got a pip....
jumpy.gif

isn't that exiting PIPS
wee.gif

I got 7 more in the bator some white and some grey
The grey ones * a trio * I just got from Dave holderead and they are 1 year old and laying
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
isn't that exiting PIPS
wee.gif

The grey ones * a trio * I just got from Dave holderead and they are 1 year old and laying
wink.png

Last I counted I had 44 eggs set; and more everyday. I'll have lots of sebbies available this year for low prices.

pips&peeps :

Quote:
isn't that exiting PIPS
wee.gif

wink.png

Last I counted I had 44 eggs set; and more everyday. I'll have lots of sebbies available this year for low prices.​

thumbsup.gif
go sebs go
is this WA State? where you live?
and what colors do you have?

Quote:
No, she's sitting alot and built a nest but even today she layed me an egg
hu.gif

I just put the chicks there to see what would happen but she was fine with them, but still would not get out of the nest so the chicks were just wondering around, now they are in the house. I got 3 so far
wee.gif

38176__034.jpg

Quote:
hu.gif

I just put the chicks there to see what would happen but she was fine with them, but still would not get out of the nest so the chicks were just wondering around, now they are in the house. I got 3 so far
wee.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/38176__034.jpg

precious beyond adorable!!!! I can see you and Daivd will be up to your waist's in baby geese shortly!!! WHo wouldnt with those beauties!!!!
love.gif

Quote:
hu.gif

wee.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/38176__034.jpg

precious beyond adorable!!!! I can see you and Daivd will be up to your waist's in baby geese shortly!!! WHo wouldnt with those beauties!!!!
love.gif

lol.png
we have over 150 chicks on the ground and the sporsman is loaded I wish the would stop laying for a while I can't keep up
lol.png

not including the ducks and geese
hide.gif

Quote:
You have geese in your HOUSE AWESOME!! My hubby would kill me!!! This is cool... sorry I am new too geese and can not help!! But that is cool:D

Quote:
You have geese in your HOUSE AWESOME!! My hubby would kill me!!! This is cool... sorry I am new too geese and can not help!! But that is cool:D

cause they are in the house at night and i spend lots of time with them outside in the pool with them during the day they have become very friendly I love my sebs more than any chicken or duck SEBS ROCK

Back
Top Bottom