Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful! I love the up there look pic! I call it the early hawk detection team, I always know there is a hawk around when the geese start giving it the stink eye to the sky. Of course sometimes its just a plane! I am in love with Ginger! I have a soft spot for saddlebacks.
Thank you JosieChick I love Ginger...

Gorgeous, Barb! I love that look too.
I can say " What's up there???" And look up, and the geese will copy me. Most of the time, anyway.

We're going to try to get them to model in a furniture photo shoot today. This will be interesting.
Thank you GF. Now that ought to be interesting to try and get them to do.

Took more pictures today and wanted to share them.

Butternut

Toffee

Toffee left and Butternut right

Ginger

Ginger left, front Grant, back left Berrie and right back Dillan

Gloria

JJ (Jumping Jack Flash)

Our flock of sebs

Sebs hissing at our dog

Sebs on the sidewalk

Sebs around the burning bush

Ducky in the middle off the sebs Toffee left, Butternut nest to her, JJ far right front, behind JJ is Berrie our blue and I believe Vanessa in the back right

Front head Spicie, middle Grant and back Samantha

Last edited:
Thank you Daze and Cochins I am very happy with the type I am gathering for good quality Sebastopol's in Both White and colors.... Just have to sell a few smooth breasted grey saddlebacks.

You guys make my flock of 2 feel small. But their love for me makes you look small

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH MOMMIE! XOX

RURU- You need to stop posting pics of all those gorgeous birds! I need to sell a few of my geese and I am having a terrible time. I keep telling DH I will list them for sale next weekend!!! I love Ginger, she is just lovely. And those buff are awesome! Do you have a pair?

You guys make my flock of 2 feel small. But their love for me makes you look small

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH MOMMIE! XOX
Hey, chickery, you should post this on the "What´s this goose thinking?" thread!
thumbsup.gif
funny.

Back
Top Bottom