Sebastopol goose eggs-day 28...I hate waiting

tebs78

Songster
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
Okay my Sebastopol gosling are on day 28. As some of you probably read, my son got into the incubator last night and cracked one with the lid! Little stinker. I freaked out a bit at first but thanks to some kind responses I relaxed. Now I am staring the incubator down willing it to show me some signs of life in my eggs! Any body care to wait with me? Im going crazy!

edited because I can't spell sorry..

Last edited:
ill wait with you !!!!! let me know as soon as anything happens ill be waiting lol. i dont know how you can stand the suspense. i am on day 7 and i feel like im going to burst with anxiety lol

do you have seb goose eggs too? Yeah the suspense is driving me nuts. I am going to go to bed soon and just hope I wake up to something!! LOL

Tebs,

I will make a deal with ya. I will wait with you on these guys but next week you have to wait with me on my duck eggs. thursday is there due date

Last edited:
ok, i'll wait, lol. The little guys are trying to drive me nuts. No signs of hatching. I know since I put them late at nigth today is "technically" considered day 28 even though I considered last night at 8pm day 28, lol. I am stuck at my moms office helping them today so am anxiously awaiting to go home to see if there are any pips!!!!!

I hope you come home to some fluffy geese. I want sebastoples after the move. dont get your hopes up to high as they are going to stay in those eggs till your sleeping. My buff orps did that and so did my silkies

Yeah Im sure because I am so ANXIOUSLY awaiting, they will take thier time arriving, lol. I ofcourse will post pics as soon as I see something!! I will post asap. Its still looking like a few hours before I get to head home too, darn it. GRRRR well I filled up the water tank before I left.

On the r-com I can fill the humidity water tank with out opening the lid and with the humidity for what ever reason staying so high, Its been taking a TON of water.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom